*You can click all the photos in this blog to see a larger version.
** Please note that I am no champion spellar.
Click Here to view my photos on Flickr


Monday, July 23, 2007

Good news and bad news

The good news is that my new Moyes LitespeedRS 4 is AMAZING!!! It is the nicest looking and best flying glider I have ever had and there were many people drooling over it yesterday. Jonny and I both set up our new Moyes RS gliders yesterday on launch and you could just hear people talking. I launched the glider and immediately knew I was flying something very special. Talk to your local Moyes dealer to arrange a demo - you will be glad you did.

The bad news is that while I was loading my glider on the car yesterday I stepped off the bumper and landed wrong on my foot rolling my ankle and breaking my foot. Damaged landing gear two weeks before the worlds... bummer.


I have worked really hard and given up a lot to get here. I see ortho on Wednesday to see what options I have to stablize the landing gear. I am confident that everything will work out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
Hope all pans out well with the foot. Best of luck,
Trent

5:35 PM  
Blogger Tom Lanning said...

Good luck Chris. I hope you can get patched up enough for the worlds.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey chris,

the bizzare thing is that I happened to break my foot a long time ago in the same place; I was playing some football with some friends, made a 'cut', rolled my ankle over onto the outstep of my right foot, and bingo; much pain. So I know what you're going through.

Allen
(the z5 harness I got from you is working really well!)

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home